About Me

My photo
i don't have a fancy collection of lens neither do i have a 2nd body to shoot with, but i make the most of what i have :) xx

Twitter

Kerala, Trivandrum





DSC_7280

DSC_7237

Coconut trees were seen almost everywhere, coconut was served as welcome drinks almost every time too! So yes, by then I knew I was in India alright, of coconuts, buttermilk & papadom. This getaway was a lovely one, with college mates.

DSC_7457

DSC_7347

The sunrise and sunset were all amazazinggggg. I lovelovelove it! Too bad I was sick midway through the trip, so I was too sick and energy level was at zero to even take the camera out, sigh. And yes, I was in the jinx of going to India and having some kinda stomach upset and such. Eyuck, it was horrible and disgusting I tell you :P

DSC_7405

DSC_7428

DSC_7488



The one night stay at the boathouse was nice too, except for being sick started right after we left the boathouse, haha. The food was so so good, yummy and fresh! We even got to watch the WC via satellite and woke up so so early in the morning to take pictures and was greeted by the awesome misty sunrise, kids going to school with the school boat instead of bus, housewives rolling out their chores and etc. And oh! Bathing with freezing icy cold water reminded me of NS, good thing I had a good three month practice :)

DSC_7482

DSC_7475

See, I kid you not about the coconut trees :P







And of course, a HUGE thank you goes to Govind and his family. We had a great holiday, thank you all the planning, good food and warm company :)

note: there are more pics, but it's taking forever to upload. shall find a slideshow thingy soon and post more. loves xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment