About Me

My photo
i don't have a fancy collection of lens neither do i have a 2nd body to shoot with, but i make the most of what i have :) xx

Twitter

How evenings are spent

DSC_7766 copy

Yes, about three times a week, whenever there's no class or even if there is, I try to make it back in time to ball back in high school. With both, juniors and seniors, it's nice to see one another and play a good game of ball. And of course, I want to burn them fats :P

I've also always wanted to shoot them playing whenever I watch OTH. Seeing how Quinn photographs the ballers and River Court made me want to do same likewise. So yes, I finally took the camera along to court. I would definitely like to try shooting in film as well, must remember to bring Holga out one evening :D

DSC_7810 copyDSC_7819

And these were the happy faces of them ballers on a lovely Monday evening,

DSC_7908 copy

DSC_7889



DSC_7760 copy

DSC_7736 copy

DSC_7762 copy

DSC_7803

DSC_7863

DSC_7906

DSC_7903 copy

DSC_7920 copy

and I'm definitely missing ballin' now that is the fasting month. Oh well, maybe I should fast a little then since there's no balling going on. Hahahahha. Happy fasting ya'll. xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment