About Me

My photo
i don't have a fancy collection of lens neither do i have a 2nd body to shoot with, but i make the most of what i have :) xx

Twitter

Bekka Wekka!


She's yet another one to have written something in her blog as well. :)
So here goes bout Miss Bekka Wekka;
One of the local people i met since the early days of NS,
The one with an amazing baker mom that supplies us yummy muffins, pizza, lasagna etc,
One of the biggest fan of the color pink,
You name it, she has it, something in the color pink!,
The one who never fails to stand next to me during kawad, pt's and senam seni,
Always there whenever i felt like munching and her bed is always welcomed for me to lepak on,
Never fail to cheer for her nicky bear from inter compeni matches to the inter camps competition,
Thank you for giving me support for the tourney in Similajau,
You're definitely one in a million, and hard to find,
I miss playing with your camera,
Thank you for everything, don't forget to ring me when u get to KL anytime kays!
Nicky bear loves you; misses you,

XOXO.

1 comments:

Bekka said...

awww... so sweet..xD
thanks nicky bear!!

bekka wekka loves nicky bear long time!

Post a Comment