About Me

My photo
i don't have a fancy collection of lens neither do i have a 2nd body to shoot with, but i make the most of what i have :) xx

Twitter

Pui Chin Yee


Chin Yee dear, i just read through your blog and came across the post u wrote bout NS and that lil bit bout me.
So here goes in return, a lil something bout you.

This lil petite size, Chin Yee.
One of the locals which i'm oh so glad to have known her,
She's very friendly and sweet looking,
but don't you under estimate this young lady,
she can be very tough when it comes to certain issues,
and she'll stand up for what's right,
so no messing around with her.
and i have to say thank you once again,
for always making sure i'm alright on sundays when we go to church,
for the photo frame which reminds me of you saying nicky bear,
for the good luck msgs while i was in bintulu,
for always sitting by the court and cheering for me during netball,
for being easy to talk,
and for being my partner in crime on sundays. *winks!
you'll definitely always be close in my heart even though ur miles away.
this friend here is a keeper.


loves, nicky bear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment