About Me

My photo
i don't have a fancy collection of lens neither do i have a 2nd body to shoot with, but i make the most of what i have :) xx

Twitter

the ns twin












Meet, Princess a.k.a Alyssa.
Dec 27th 2008, the day she became my twin.
She's the kakak, i'm the adik.
Thank god i had her through out NS,
Even before going, all those ns-shopping-days was ultimate fun,
till making our way from bkt jalil-klia-miri's airport-kem miri and back,
and likewise when we went back for the cny break,
till we finally finished 2 months plus and got back to good ol' KL.
Just bcuz i call her princess, don't you underestimate this young lady,
she's my tough princess that made it through ns very well,
thank you princess,
for always being there whenever i needed you in camp,
for always lending me support speshly during the netball tourney,
for making sure i drank enuff water when i was down with the cough n flu,
for korban-ing ur wax supply when i had that crazy ulcer attack,
for being the first one to teman me brave through the cold shower the 1st day we got there,
for showing me the right way to wash clothes,
for those random conteng-contengs on my notebook,
for going together with me tipu-ing ppl we're twins, (*laughs* winks!)
for always understanding instantly code names i make up,
for sharing synders with me bcuz u know i love eating 'em,
for being the most comfy and easiest person to shop with even in miri,
for being my favourite one to take pics of me when i play ball,
for teaching me how to draw my signature trademark camera,
for day dreaming with nicky bout what's to come in 5-10 yrs time,
for trusting me to be your wedding photographer,
for those silly gossip times while lying on ur bed,
for taking food when u know nicky can't make the Q in time,
for sending nicky breakfast the morning after bintulu,
for tahan-ing with nicky's karenah,
and for everything else you shud know as well since we have some kinda telephaty don't we? ;)
i wont choose anyone else to through NS but you.
i definitely don't regret a single bit.

loves,
nic.

2 comments:

A said...

that's so sweet nicky.. :))
i teringin pulak nak jumpa the guy u and chennie ckp sesuai utk i time kat ns tuh.. *wink wink*

Nicky Chin said...

thank you, ainaa.
ahahaha, ok ok, nnt we carik a good pic of him and i'll send it to u k! :D

Post a Comment