About Me

My photo
i don't have a fancy collection of lens neither do i have a 2nd body to shoot with, but i make the most of what i have :) xx

Twitter

Digital Photography's Final Assignment

DSC_6884

DSC_6885

It was crazily hard thinking of a theme to do, Daffee was pushing me to the maximum possible, finally we agreed on something.
The theme was The Strength Of Women In Life and the doughnut that was in every picture was as a comfort food through life and it slowly gets less and less as a little girl grows up to an elderly lady. It was fun buying doughnuts every week and getting them "models" to pose for me. What made it extra special was everybody that was featured were people very close and dear to me :) We have Olivia & Isabel to My Lovelies to Chechi to Mommy and Grandmother. And thankfully, the judges were pleased with all the pictures and the comments by them made my day indeed. I was worried they wouldn't understand the theme, but I was wrong, they loved it and completely understood everything including the float to resemble a doughnut! :P A first mini exhibition was definitely a huge success! And here's a huge thank you to everyone who helped from giving ideas to being models and reminding me not to give up. Hugs.

ps; and now the frame featuring Ollie & Issie has signatures and kind words from everyone at the exhibition sitting in my room. it reminds my why I love photography and to keep pursuing it even further :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment