About Me

My photo
i don't have a fancy collection of lens neither do i have a 2nd body to shoot with, but i make the most of what i have :) xx

Twitter

left & leaving



It's been almost a week since I needed to go to Delectable. Now it kinda feels weird that the day goes by without me having to say, "Hello, good morning"; "Our cakes start at a base price of a thousand ringgit (pause, and see how they'd react, i love those that that take it calmly); "We have three yummy flavours, Teddy, Lulu and Jo..."; "You've gotta try our 7 sins of choc..."; "Ahaa, you came back for more! :) . It used to be a basic routine stuck in my head. Oh, and of course I miss seeing customers that'd come back saying, "Hi Nicole, I've come back for more. The children loved it", "Hello, I'm *****. Pls save 2 sins for me, I'll come collect at 8pm", etc etc etc. I miss having to wait for 2pm to come and Aida will walk in. Seeing what new cute fancy handbag she brought to work this time. I miss taking the lrt to bangsar and have time to ponder bout things. I miss the neighbours passing by on their way to the loo and saying hello. I miss it when i followed the dress code schedule and every night I'll be thinking what to wear the next day. I miss cutting ribbons and making boxes with Amelia. I miss those ladies that would come in and buy a bag full of stuff once u talk just a lil to them. I miss seeing those handsome gay guys in Gardens. I miss having lil kids come by the store and go gaga over the cupcakes. I miss seeing boyfriends wanting to buy girlfriends cupcakes. I miss working with Enrique bcuz we'll definitely hit our target sales. And I miss boss and her family going, "Little girl, ....". Yes yes, will definitely need to pay a visit next week with Enrique and Amelia. :)




On the other hand, Princess is leaving soon for Singapore. And now, I completely regret taking up the job for DBP's talkshow thing bcuz shooting is on this weekend. But she's told me to be a good girl, and go ahead with the shooting. She'll come back often or we'll go down instead. Yay!



Don't think bcuz we call her Princess she's very princess like, she's one toughie, so no messing with her. She's definitely going to do extremelyyyyy well, i tell you! And will be doing my wedding dress, yes? She'll make it even bigger than Vera Wang! You know you always have Nic's back, and i strongly believe u wont let me down. And thank you for always believing in me pursuing photography. I can't wait to do your wedding shots. Hee! Don't you dare forget ur twin, i tell you! Lalaff you long time. (And i know your reply to this! :) ) Big hugssssss, muah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment