About Me

My photo
i don't have a fancy collection of lens neither do i have a 2nd body to shoot with, but i make the most of what i have :) xx

Twitter

I'm baccckkkk :D


I have finally finished NS.
Phew.
Said my goodbyes and headed back on the 11th of March.
Left Miri at 1125hours.
I'll definitely miss the gorgeous skies i get see everyday there,
the beautiful stars,
the icky dirty toilet,
the lining up to get our food and wash our trays,
the people i spend my 24hours a day there,
the padang kawad for pt pagi, kawad and ball training,
the medic where i have carried so many people there,
the yummy food and company on thurs & fri nights,
dragging myself to wake up 5am,
rushing up to shower and seeing who gets the shower room first,
all the JL's,
the trip to the Similajau Camp in Bintulu for the ball tourney,
all my dorm mates,
the freaking steep hill at Soon Hup Villa which they make us climb,
and many many more memories i'll definitely keep close in my heart.

ps; i'll update that list soon with photos as well! :)

loves.



0 comments:

Post a Comment