About Me

My photo
i don't have a fancy collection of lens neither do i have a 2nd body to shoot with, but i make the most of what i have :) xx

Twitter

Goodbye Xanga, Hello Blogspot!

HAHA. *laughs at myself.
Just when i always thought I'd stay loyal to Xanga, i shut down my site few months back.
Then i just stayed on with Fotopages.
Shut it down as well.
Then i created my flickr and multiply.
Let's pray those two stay on.
But i do think they will, due to photographs and networking there. ;)
And there you go, hello blogspot world.
Yes, i have to agree, its much easier to blog here and much more friendlier features.
Although, xanga has improved, but a lil too late! ;p

So yes, not so much of writing will be done here,
More for photos, designs and etc.
Will do a post on photos tomorrow.
Been watching few episodes of GossipGirl, hooked on it! *ngahaha.
A little late, but its okay, enjoying it! =)

LOVES.

0 comments:

Post a Comment