About Me

My photo
i don't have a fancy collection of lens neither do i have a 2nd body to shoot with, but i make the most of what i have :) xx

Twitter






My boss surprised me with one of my fav chocolaty thing; The Sevens Sins of Choc!
Best part was, it was extra large :D :D
Oh all of us had so much fun digging in and enjoyed every single bit of it.
Thank you very much, boss! Lalaff you! :)

And of course,
Thank you dear Lord for yet another year,
Thank you Mummy Daddy for everything,
Thank you Along for Annie Leibovitz's book,
Thank you Sams and Grandma and aunties for the cash,
Thank you Nanachin & Mark for the Kiehls products,
Thank you to my lovelies for all the presents and having dinner together,
And thank you to everybody else for text msgs, fb msgs, myspace msgs, calls etc.
Am finally 18 and legal :)

Loves. XOXOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment